An Introduction to Strategic Transitional Leadership
The Interim Executives Academy, the first of its kind in the United States and Canada, represents the culmination of sixteen years of supporting interim leaders and nonprofit organizations. Its content represents nearly two decades of experience developing, testing and refining interim management tools, service protocols, leadership models, training curricula and other support services aimed at shaping the interim engagement as a highly unique and sophisticated capacity-building opportunity for charitable organizations, professional and trade associations, labor unions and congregations.
The Interim Executives Academy offers a deep-dive immersion into strategic transitional leadership that spans two days of lecture, case studies, cameo speakers, panelists, and group projects.
At the conclusion of the Academy, aspiring or practicing interim chief executives will be given a Certificate of Completion signifying participation in a comprehensive learning program and an affiliation with one of the largest network of trained interim executives in the nation. Graduates of the Academy will also be awarded a “badge” signifying completion of the course for use in resumes and social media.
For more information please see our FACT SHEET.
- January 31, 2019 – 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- February 1, 2019 – 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- All Sessions are held at Executive Inn by the Space Needle – 200 Taylor Avenue North, Seattle WA 98109.
– Underground complimentary parking is available. Are you coming from out of town? Receive an incentive room rate for hotel accommodations by calling (206) 674-6614.
- $495.00 (Rates increase to $695 after the inaugural event)
To sign up, visit https://interimexec.brownpapertickets.com/ or contact Third Sector Company at (206) 799-1942.