Preparing the Next Generation of Nonprofit Leaders for Strategic Governance of Mission-Based Organizations
The Board Chairs Academy series provides an interactive classroom learning experience for board chairs, board leaders and executive directors to work as a team in a cohort learning environment. For an in-depth description of the academy format, testimonials from past attendees, and details of each weekly session, please visit our Board Chairs Academy page.
The Seattle Academy 2018
The Seattle Board Chairs Academy will be presented in a series of six sessions, one per month on Fridays, between January and June 2018. A certificate of completion is presented to those who attend five or more sessions. For more information please see our Fact Sheet.
- January 19, 2018 – The Art of Nonprofit Leadership
- February 16, 2018 – The Science of Board Development
- March 16, 2018 – Board Involvement in Fundraising
- April 13, 2018 – Fostering Leadership Continuity
- May 11, 2018 – Board and Management Relations
- June 1, 2018 – The Strategic Nonprofit & Its Board
- 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Location to be Announced
|For New Customers||For Returning Customers|
|Up to Three Representatives at Each Session||$1800||$1500|
|Up to Six Representatives at Each Session||$2100||$1800|
|Individual Sessions per Individual||$180||$150|
To sign up, fill out our online registration form, or contact Third Sector at (206) 799-1942.