Preparing the Next Generation of Nonprofit Leaders for Strategic Governance of Mission-Based Organizations
The Board Chairs Academy series provides an interactive classroom learning experience for board chairs, board leaders and executive directors to work as a team in a cohort learning environment. For an in-depth description of the academy format, testimonials from past attendees, and details of each weekly session, please visit our Board Chairs Academy page.
The Olympia Academy 2018
In partnership with the United Way of Thurston County
The Olympia Board Chairs Academy will be presented in a series of six sessions, on Friday mornings, between January and June 2018. A certificate of completion is presented to those who attend five or more sessions. For more information please see our Fact Sheet.
- January 12, 2018 – The Art of Nonprofit Leadership
- February 2, 2018 – The Science of Board Development
- March 2, 2018 – Board Involvement in Fundraising
- March 30, 2018 – Fostering Leadership Continuity
- April 27, 2018 – Board and Management Relations
- June 1, 2018 – The Strategic Nonprofit & Its Board
- 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
- All Sessions are held at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church – 1515 Harrison Ave NW, Olympia, WA 98502
|For New Customers||For Returning Customers|
|Up to Three Representatives at Each Session||$1800||$1500|
|Up to Six Representatives at Each Session||$2100||$1800|
|Individual Sessions per Individual||$180||$150|
To sign up, fill out our online registration form, or contact Third Sector at (206) 799-1942.