Preparing the Next Generation of Nonprofit Leaders for Strategic Governance of Mission-Based Organizations
The Board Chairs Academy series provides an interactive classroom learning experience for board chairs, board leaders and executive directors to work as a team in a cohort learning environment. For an in-depth description of the academy format, testimonials from past attendees, and details of each weekly session, please visit our Board Chairs Academy page.
The Seattle Board Chairs Academy will be presented in a series of six sessions, on Friday mornings, between January 2019 and May 2019. A certificate of completion is presented to those who attend five or more sessions. For more information please see our Fact Sheet.
- January 18, 2019 – Board Governance: Practicing the Art of Nonprofit Leadership
- February 15, 2019 – Board Development: Evolving a Board to Its Potential
- March 8, 2019 – Resource Development: Building Community Equity for Sustainable Community Impact
- April 12, 2019 – Leadership Succession Planning: Assuring a Continuity of Leadership to Advance the Cause
- May 3, 2019 – Board & Executive Relations: Leveraging a Partnership for Community Results
- May 31, 2019 – The Strategic Board: Fostering Innovation to Advance the Cause
- 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
- All Sessions are held at Executive Inn by the Space Needle – 200 Taylor Avenue North, Seattle WA 98109
|For New Customers||For Returning Customers|
|Up to Three Representatives at Each Session||$2100||$1800|
|Up to Six Representatives at Each Session||$2500||$2100|
|Individual Sessions per Individual||$180||$150|
To sign up, fill out our online registration form, or contact Third Sector Company at (206) 799-1942.