Are you interested in joining the Third Sector Company as an affiliated professional nonprofit interim executive?
Third Sector Company is one of the largest organized private-sector professional communities in North America dedicated to the advancement of interim executive management, succession planning and leadership continuity for nonprofit organizations.
Since 2002, The Third Sector Company, Inc. has trained and formed relationships with over 200 independent professionals in Southern California, Western Canada, the Desert Southwest, and the Pacific Northwest who have chosen to align their career aspirations with a common brand and a common purpose. Each has chosen to be a part of a professional learning and service community rather than a name on a list.
As a result of this combined effort, nonprofit organizations are assured that Third Sector Company referred professionals have been trained, arrive with leadership protocols and expectations, have a set of tools developed over years of providing strategic transitional leadership, are part of a recognized network of professional consultants, and have an established and mobilized peer network to be of support and assistance.
Third Sector Company is a social enterprise guided by its mission with high expectations in customer service, expectations for significant contributions to the study and advancement of transitional leadership for the nonprofit sector, and community participation. The company is supported by an administrative team of professionals in research, education, and administration. Also, a team of senior advisors and practitioners are responsible for making sure that an interim engagement is successful from start to finish.
Third Sector Company affiliates work together in five areas of capacity-building practice: Succession planning workshops and consultations, interim executive and development management engagements, volunteer-led search support services, training programs for executives and boards, chief executive performance review, performance planning and peer mentoring.
Why consider becoming part of Third Sector Company’s community of interim executives?Les StockerInterim Nonprofit Chief Executive, Los Angeles, CA
What are some benefits of being an interim executive with Third Sector Company?Chuck WatsonSenior Professional Advisor, Ventura, CA
Third Sector Company offers its licensed affiliates distinct benefits:
- Recognized affiliation in a national movement that advocates for leadership continuity planning, human capital development and succession as vital to the nonprofit sector.
- Comprehensive training and practitioner guide books, along with nonprofit succession planning manuals, training and consultation opportunities.
- Assigned senior advisors to provide on-going support and guidance.
- A tailored client service support program, which includes complimentary access to Third Sector Company’s acclaimed Board Chairs Academy and access to iCAT organizational assessments.
- On-going professional development. Referrals to complement a practitioner’s private practice. Access to national opportunities for referral income.
- Quarterly all-affiliate meetings and peer learning labs.
- National peer work group to help shape affiliate relations, research and business development.
For More Information
To learn more about joining our team of experienced nonprofit executives, explore the documents below or contact us for more information.