Presenting On-Demand Strategic Interim Leadership for Nonprofit Organizations
Third Sector Company offers the most comprehensive approach to interim executive and transition support services on the market.
– We connect trained, vetted, and highly-experienced nonprofit leaders to work as transformational nonprofit interim executive directors in organizations with an executive vacancy, whether planned or unplanned. Each interim executive provides a series of protocols and deliverables to ensure a successful engagement. They will also have access to mentorship and coaching through our leadership community of nonprofit professionals.
– We train and support interim leaders with management tools and service protocols at Interim Executives Academy. This eight-week immersion experience includes lectures, cameo presenters and roundtable discussions. At the conclusion of the Academy, participants will be awarded a certificate of completion and badge. Learn how to transform nonprofit organizations in a short time and how to grow a career as an interim executive leader.
Our management tools and service protocols represent nearly two decades of interim leadership experience to shape a nonprofit executive vacancy as a highly unique and sophisticated capacity-building opportunity for charitable organizations, associations, labor unions, and congregations.
Jarrett R. Ransom#NonprofitNerd, President & CEO The Rayvan Group, Interim Executives Academy Graduate 2020
“I am honored to have earned my certificate from the Interim Executives Academy. The resources and knowledge about strategic processes and interim management tools will help me to better serve my community and clients in my professional consulting practice. Anyone who has a desire to serve their community through a transitional leadership role should undoubtedly invest their time and money with the Academy.“
Jerry DiazCFRE, Interim Executives Academy Graduate 2020
“What a week of growth and learning! The Academy provided the tools and roadmap to apply prescribed methodologies, management tools and leadership strategies requisite for the successful practice of professional transitional leadership for nonprofit organizations, associations, and congregations. As a professional consultant, I’m committed to providing the best service to our community. I am now certified in this special and unique service. Thank you!”
Our Equity Statement
Third Sector Company, Inc. is committed to advancing diversity, inclusion, equity, and access as foundational to its programs.
We acknowledge and honor the fundamental value and dignity of all people; and we pledge our individual and organizational efforts to build respect, dignity, caring, and equitable treatment for all. As an organization, we are committed to transforming the world into one that promotes social justice and freedom from oppression, including but not limited to, racism, sexism, classism, heterosexism, ageism, and ableism. Thus, we aim to be adaptable, actively anti-racist, embracing cultural differences, and to be accessible for people who are differently resourced and differently abled.
Since we do not want financial hardship to be a barrier to participation in our services and community life, we practice sliding fee pricing based on organizational budget, offer scholarships to all education offerings and invite pro-bono or reduced fee service delivery by application.
Our Engagements Work
Our team can quickly and thoroughly assess your organization and your staffing needs before presenting our candidates for a comprehensive review. We can meet your timelines and present you with qualified, dependable professionals to help your organization navigate transitionary times and ensure the process continues smoothly.
Recent Interim Engagements
For More Information
A Third Sector Company Interim provides nonprofit organizations with a series of protocols and deliverables to ensure a successful engagment:
- Experienced and vetted leadership for day-to-day operations of their nonprofit enterprise;
- A thorough organizational assessment from which short-term work plans are developed, implemented and monitored in 90-day increments;
- Development of a nonprofit dashboard;
- Completion of a thorough organizational inventory;
- Adoption of succession planning policies that will affect all future transitions in the organization;
- Revision of the executive job description to reflect current and future organizational demands from the position;
- Support to assist decision-makers to make the best selection of the permanent candidate; and
- Access to on-going training, team consultation and specialty consulting, and additional resources offered by Third Sector Company professional interim
We’re also happy to chat with you about our interim placement services and how we can support your unique nonprofit organization. We have team members and affiliates located throughout the United States and Canada. Just contact the location nearest you to speak with one of our specialists.